- The purpose of Science is to understand God’s creation. Science teaching has a focus on Creation Science.
- A Beka is the curriculum used in science. Supplements to the curriculum beginning in 4th grade include video, experiments, demonstrations, and regular presentations on topics like nano-technology, bio-mimicry, biomimetics, bio-engineering, robotics, meta-materials, and creation science.
- Much of our science is hands-on because that is how students learn science best.
- Students give a minimum of 10 presentations in an academic year. See the Sample Presentation Planners.
- Science instruction is available for grades: 3-5, 7-10.
Science Nano Presentation
Saharan Silver Ant Creation project
Physics Clothing Design project
Brain science project